More often than not, your website is the first impression customers have of you.
Which is wonderful, because it’s like having a sales associate who never sleeps and is available 24/7.
When your website is working, it attracts your target customer, increases engagement, and delivers you lead.
When it’s not, visitors bounce off your site like a rubber ball on a trampoline.
How do you know if your website is hitting the mark?
Answering these simple questions can help:
- Do you often get compliments on your website?
- Does your website look beautiful on both desktop and mobile devices?
- Do the pages load quickly on all devices and platforms?
- Is it easy for visitors to find what they’re looking for?
- Is your website protected from viruses, spam, and hackers?
- Do you track visitors – both demographics and psychographics?
- Do you know how long people stay on your website and which pages are viewed most frequently?
Leads and Customers
- Does your website effectively capture leads for your business?
- Is it easy for leads to connect with you by sending an email, leaving a message, or scheduling a call? Do you know:
Depending on how many times you answered “no,” you might be feeling panicked.
But don’t worry.
We can help.
Our clients often come to us feeling very overwhelmed.
And we get it.
Business is moving faster than ever. You’re too busy keeping up — or starting up — to spend months chipping away at your brand and website. You know these are essential tools that will help your business succeed, but they have to happen faster.
That’s where Roger That fits in.
We created our Brand Sprint™ to help you get the results you need, fast. Our structured approach delivers a brand and website that articulates your value, attracts customers, and drives better sales.
And even better? Our work frees you up to build credibility, trust, and loyalty with your customers.
Here’s what a few of our clients have to say:
“Choosing the right partner to redesign our website wasn’t easy. We talked to several different companies that were wildly divergent in approach and price. We partnered with Roger That because we trusted they would understand the nuances of our business while also keeping us on task and on budget—and they delivered.”
– Scott Wilkerson, Hawk Partners
“Working with Roger That has brought us great peace of mind. Finally, we found a development partner who could bring us the process, structure, and support we need to have a website that helps our business grow.”
– Chris Piper, Scribe Media
“We finished one of our busiest seasons we’ve ever had—if not THE busiest. It’s apparent our new website had a lot to do with it. We received lots of positive feedback from our customers, which is what it’s all about.”
– Ellen Kwiatkowski and Eric Carlson, Blue Vista Farm
At Roger That we measure our success based on your success. We know we’ve done a great job when your website (and brand) achieves your goals.
Want a little help? (Or a lot?) We’re here for you.
We’re here to help guide you every step of the way. Say goodbye to overwhelm, confusion, and the status quo, and say hello to a beautiful brand that helps you stand out from the crowd, attract customers, and grow sales.
Schedule a free 20-minute consult call so we can talk about it!
Founder + CEO of Roger That