Roger That is always excited to grow our nimble team of creative professionals. As we welcome additional clients and broaden the types of work we take on, there's endless opportunity for growth for the right people.
You’ll fit right in if you are:
- Curious and inquisitive, with a collaborative spirit
- Conscious of the impact of your work in the context of clients’ goals
- Extremely detail- and process-oriented
- Able to easily take input, feedback, and criticism
- Ready to grow and be challenged
If this sounds like you, view our open positions below.
What it’s like to work with us:
Roger That team members are as committed to your success as you are to theirs. We prioritize quality over quantity, flexibility over rigidness, and people over profit (though we do love to be profitable!).
We work fast and with zero ambiguity. You'll always know what's expected of you, when it's due, and what successful completion looks like. There's enough chaos in the world, so we choose to create with clarity.
We also choose to work with great clients who are as committed to our success as we are to theirs. We have fun together and produce work that everyone involved is proud of
Part-time and full-time employees are eligible for these benefits:
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Dependent Care Plan
- Simple IRA
- Internet, cell phone, and laptop reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- One additional day of paid time off per year for local volunteer initiatives or community service
- Three weeks of parental leave paid at 100%
- One week of bereavement leave paid at 100%
- Work from home
- Flexible hours as long as the work gets done
- Portland employees and contractors have the option to work at Roger That HQ
- $500/employee per year
As the Roger That team continues to grow, our benefits grow with us. We believe in the value of investing in our teammates’ success, both professionally and personally. Join us, and we will help each other rise to our full potential.
There are no open positions at Roger That right now — but please check back soon for new opportunities.