Cornerstone provides community-based attendant care services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The agency’s Direct Support Professionals help clients live as independently and confidently as possible in their communities.
- Brand voice, mood, key themes, written style guidelines
- Colors, fonts and brand images
- Logo and visual guidelines
- Business cards and letterhead template
- Content strategy and web copy
- Website design and development
Cornerstone operated for five years without a web presence. Looking to double growth and recruit new talent to meet demand, the founder turned to Roger That to develop a distinctive brand and engaging website.
We worked to build a visual and verbal vocabulary that reflects the owner’s welcoming approach and personal vision. The website clearly defines the range of services provided, specifies how client referrals are made, and communicates the benefits of employment for those interested in joining the Cornerstone team.