Cybraics develops and markets nLighten, an advanced cybersecurity threat detection and response platform developed out of an award-winning AI and machine learning research program to support the war on terrorism.
- Interview customers to define and sharpen the company’s competitive profile
- Craft value proposition and positioning statement
- Develop brand attributes, personality, mood, key themes, written style guidelines
- Refresh and modernize the visual brand
- Write and design core website pages
- Create sales presentation and data sheets
As Cybraics poured resources into refining and differentiating its product, the company’s focus had drifted away from sales and marketing. They tasked Roger That with updating the Cybraics brand, website and sales tools to match the caliber of their high-impact security platform.
Our work began with a customer research and brand development engagement. After a short pause, we jumped back in when Cybraics’ new VP of Marketing came aboard ready to hit the ground sprinting. Our team worked quickly and efficiently to apply the customer insights and brand components to the company’s website and sales materials, aiming squarely at delivering consistent, value-forward messaging across all channels.