Beaverton Arts Foundation has been inspiring creative engagement in the Beaverton community since 1999.
When the Foundation was selected to serve as the private fundraising partner for the soon-to-be Patricia Reser Center for the Arts, they realized their outdated brand was not reflective of a world-class destination coming to Beaverton.
Create a brand that feels visionary, contemporary, trustworthy, transformational and classy with a little edge.
- brand voice, personality, mood, and key themes
- colors, fonts, and visual language
- new logo and guidelines
- web copy
- web design
- responsive website optimized for SEO
- business cards, letterhead, notecards, powerpoint deck, event display, and name tags
- website for Patricia Reser Center for the Arts Campaign
In just over a year, The Foundation secured 97% of its $48M Capital Campaign for the Patricia Reser Center for the Arts.