Every once in a while, we work with a client that nourishes our souls: Blue Vista Farm is that client. Their pick-your-own berry and apple farm is located in Wisconsin on a remote peninsula on Lake Superior. From our first conversation with owners Eric and Ellen, they drew us into their world.
Their customer was changing from the baby boomer wanting to pick hundreds of pounds of organic fruit at a time to the millennial looking for a unique experience.
Design a digital presence that appeals to millennials—without alienating baby boomers—by conveying the magic that happens when you visit Blue Vista Farm.
- updated colors, fonts, image styles
- web copy and quotes that tell the Farm’s unique story
- web design that feels wild and beautiful like the farm
- responsive WordPress website optimized for SEO
- rack card to carry the brand into print advertisement
Best sales season yet, which they attribute in large part to their rebranded website.