Roger That is looking for an experienced UX Web Designer (Contract) to work with our fully remote team. We are open to all US locations.
A few things to know about us before you apply:
- We prioritize quality over quantity, flexibility over rigidness, and people over profit (though we do love to be profitable!)
- We work fast and with zero ambiguity. You'll always know what's expected of you, when it's due, and what successful completion looks like. There's enough chaos in the world, so we choose to create with clarity.
- We also choose to work with great clients who are as committed to our success as we are to theirs. We have fun together and produce work that everyone involved can be proud of.
Sound like your kind of people? Read on, include a link to your portfolio in your cover letter, and let's talk! (Note: Applications that are missing a cover letter and/or a portfolio won't be considered.)
- Experience delivering client-ready work
- A strong portfolio in web design with a specific focus on WordPress or similar content management systems
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
- Expertise in modern design and layout programs (Figma, Adobe CC: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; InVision, Google Docs + Slides; Canva)
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Are curious and inquisitive, with a collaborative spirit
- Understand the impact of your work in the context of clients’ business goals
- Are extremely detail and process-oriented
- Able to easily take input, feedback, and criticism, even when you don’t agree with it
- Want to work in an inclusive environment to grow and be challenged
- Exhibit strong emotional intelligence and the ability to play nice with others
- Are extremely detail-oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have a strong worth ethic, responsibility, and accountability
Contract hourly rate
- $50 to $85/hour depending on experience
- Budgets and project details will be provided on a project basis
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
In your cover letter:
- Tell us about yourself, your experience, and why you’re interested in applying for this position.
- Link to your portfolio. Be sure to indicate your role on each project and the other creative team members who contributed to and guided your work.